systemsGo is seeking an experienced accountant to initially work on the implementation process associated with migration of the company’s regional accounts from reliance on external accountants to an in-house accounting system utilizing NetSuite. And then manage that platform and the associated accounting processes going forwards to account and report on the transactions of the China business.
The Accountant reports to the Chief Accountant, Asia, and is responsible for completing the migration of the full set of accounts to NetSuite managing accounts and preparing the financial and management reports for Management on an ongoing basis.
Netsuite Implementation Project
- Enter backlog and current accounting transactions to NetSuite.
- Complete transaction entries and adjustments to produce P&L and Balance Sheet reports.
- Reconciliation of those reports with existing reports prepared by external accountants and resolution of any discrepancies.
- Complete the import of Business Plan data into NetSuite.
- Prepare and validate full-year accounting reports showing comparison with plan/budget and previous year.
Ongoing Accounting Role
- Ensure the accounting information for the entity is entered into Netsuite regularly. Ensuring accurate, relevant and timely information is available at all times.
- Perform the required reconciliations and controls to ensure the accounting information in the system is accurate.
- Provide accounting support to local management to help them make better decisions.
- Timely generation of customer invoices using appropriate support, and appropriate revenue recognition transactions as per company policy.
- Involvement with the compilation of forecasts for the entity (cashflow and operational).
- Treasury management, cash collections and payment management and preparations.
- local government compliance reporting.
- Degree/Diploma in Accountancy or ACCA and its equivalent.
- Experience with managing a full set of accounts, preferably for a services organization.
- 3 to 5 years of related working experience.
- Good knowledge in accounting standard, both IFRS and China GAAP.
- Independent, self-motivated, capable of working under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with one or more full-function accounting systems.
- Knowledge of NetSuite would be an added.
- Good English skills.
The main role of the Accountant is to handle full set of account of sG Shanghai (including management report and local government report).
- AR function – Invoicing, cash collections and AR receipt
- AP function – AP payment (No need to input vendor invoice to NetSuite if handled by procurement team)
- Input bank transactions to NetSuite and bank reconciliation
- fupiao issue
- Cash flow forecast and treasury management
- Payroll calculation
- Prepare and filing VAT report to Government
Month end closing
- Bank reconciliation
- Journal entries for prepayment, accrual & provision
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Journal entries for recognition of revenue and cost
- Account reconciliation and prepare account schedule
To apply, please send your resume to Careers-Shanghai@systemsGo.asia