systemsGo is seeking a skilled IT Project Manager with plenty of hands-on experience working on IT projects with specific skills in building out new offices with Structured Cabling, Door Access Control, AV & Video Conferencing and MEP or HVAC systems. The successful candidate will work together with other project managers on thesystemsGo team, and will report to Manager of the Projects Department in Shanghai.
Duties: Project Management
- Provide regular scheduled and ad hoc support to selected systemsGo MNC clients
- Provide coordination with internal and external resources to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and assist other project managers on large projects when needed
- Be responsible for the overall coordination, status reporting and stability of complex and cross-functional project oriented work efforts.
- Maintain project management processes and methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards
- Be responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of the client
- Monitor the progress made by subcontracted vendors and third party service providers to provide frequent updates to the project stakeholders
- Partner with the systemsGo sales team to provide pre-sales technical support and to identify and prioritize new client opportunities
- Identify risks, and provide mitigation strategies which are aligned with the project goals
- Provide frequent updates and reports in English
- Create reports using industry standard tools (Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Present status updates and progress reports clearly and effectively in a timely manner
- Ideal candidate will be have sufficient confidence to interface directly with high profile clients
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or other IT related field
- Must have at least 2 or more years managing projects in IT Infrastructure, and have technical expertise in one of the three following areas:
- Structured Cabling, Racks
- Door Access Control
- AV & Video Conferencing Systems
- MEP (Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing) or HVAC
- Complex Data & Telephony Networks & Systems
- Project Management certificate is not required, but is desirable
- Adequate knowledge and expertise in the use of PM methodologies and tools (i.e. PMI, Prince2)
- English – Both written and spoken fluency ** an absolute must **
- Mandarin – spoken and written fluency
- Communication – Ideal candidate should be able to interface with our clients in a professional manner and communicate effectively
- Attention to Detail – Ideal candidate should work in a consistent fashion, and always pay attention to detail
- Record Keeping – Ideal candidate should be able to perform activities and produce results effectively, including the preparation of documentation in a clear format
- Planning – Ability to gather information on requirements, constraints, resources, schedules etc.
- Teamwork – Work effectively in teams. Follow instructions and see them to completion in a timely fashion.
- Reporting – Candidate must be able to create regular project reports and communicate them to the client on a regular basis
- Productivity – Able to work unsupervised. hould be focused on results.
To apply, please send your resume to Careers-Shanghai@systemsGo.asia
|Work Place||Shanghai Office|
|Salary||Commensurate with Experience|