Hong Kong’s 10 Year Top 10 Milestones
Next month we are celebrating the 10 year anniversary of establishing our office in Hong Kong. This represents a significant milestone for all of us at systemsGo establishing us with a physical presence in one of the most important cities in, arguably, the most dynamic region of the world. Coming, as of this year, almost exactly half way through the 20 year history of systemsGo (we were founded in 1998) it provides us both with a moment of reflection and also some practice at celebrating important and significant anniversaries!
1. systemsGo (Hong Kong) Limited officially established.
2. First client confirmed, Cirque du Soleil.
3. First Hong Kong project, Fortis Investment Management.
4. Moved into our first office in Wilson House.
5. First major regional support contract with Fortis Investment Management “Do you have the appetite to support us across the region?”
6. FY2009 results show revenue of HKD15.0M, net profit of HKD1.57M. Hong Kong has become a major contributor to company results.
7. Moved office to Shama Serviced Apartments, next to Central Market.
8. Peter Zhou (General Manager, Greater China) joins systemsGo Shanghai.
9. Won the third largest office relocation project in company history in Hong Kong.
10. In December the Taiwan branch was established.
11. And squeezing in one more… in April we moved to Jervois Street to our current home which comes with a terrace! See the office warming photos here.