systemsGo is seeking Associate Engineers to join our Tokyo client support team. We are seeking experienced candidates along with entry-level bilingual candidates (who may have no IT Support experience) who have a passion to learn and an interest in starting a career as a bilingual Junior Associate Engineer.
systemsGo is recognized for consistent high quality IT solutions combining local awareness with the ability to communicate with IT HQ staff abroad and implement global IT standards in a local context. Our experienced Service Delivery team, our well-honed business model and our strong understanding of assisting foreign companies in Asia ensures satisfied clients, repeat business and referrals.
- Provide regular scheduled and ad hoc support to systemsGo clients
- Follow instructions given by the Team Lead to complete regular onsite support tasks
- Troubleshoot internal IT infrastructure and network-related problems
- Alert systemsGo management of potential critical situations. Monitor critical client problems until they are resolved
- Follow instructions given by the Team Lead or Project Manager to assist on projects for engineering tasks
- Set up, install, configure and test computer and network systems as needed to complete projects on schedule
- Assist sales team by collecting information on client systems and problems faced onsite
- Effectively communicate client status with Account Executives and primary engineers
- Utilize systemsGo’s processes and methodologies to provide a consistent and competent level of service to the client
- Actively build on IT and communication skills to improve on skill set and productivity
- At least 1 year or more experience in an IT end-user support or services provider environment
- Experience with installing, maintaining and supporting office end user environment – PCs, Printers, etc.
- Basic knowledge on network infrastructure: structured cabling, circuits, network devices, etc.
- Customer Service – Able to describe issues clearly to end users and Clients’ Management. Summarise activities and results effectively communicate with clients regarding their requirements and concerns
- Work effectively in teams. Follow instructions and see them to completion in a timely fashion
- Able to work unsupervised and provide focused results
- Problem Solving – Ability to gather information; explore and eliminate alternatives; request and utilise assistance from other sources
- Strong Japanese skills (Business to Native)
- Intermediate or higher ability in English strongly preferred
- A desire to further your knowledge and abilities
To apply, please send your resume to Careers-Japan@systemsGo.asia
|Work Place||Tokyo Office|