systemsGo is seeking an experienced Audio Visual Consultant to join our Tokyo Team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for audio-visual systems design on a range of challenging projects.
Focused on installed audio-visual systems, the role will also require knowledge and experience of ICT and control systems typically found in AV installations.
The role will include the preparation and co-ordination of audio-visual design advice for the development of projects across a broad range of market sectors. It will also require project management skills both during design and implementation phases.
- Assist Account Executive teams in pre-sales activities as an AV Consultant
- Provide input into technology strategy documents
- Provide professional assistance as an AV Specialist on projects and for support clients as required
- Attend meetings with prospect clients and represent systemsGo in a professional manner as required
- Obtain business and technical requirements from prospective clients and provide advice internally toward winning bids
- Carry out or assist in designing solutions to satisfy client requirements
- Carry out costing activities to develop specification for quotations by seeking reliable and cost-effective vendor bids etc
- Assist in drafting and presenting proposals to prospective clients as required
- Manage 3rd party vendors as required including on site testing works and AV system programming
- Assist in developing QA processes for managing implementation phases of AV & IT projects
- Attend and when required, chair project meetings
- Raise issues timely and seek assistance as required
- Leverage your AV Specialist skills to develop systemsGo profile to deliver successful AV solutions
- Recommend to management enhancements to business processes to improve overall productivity where opportunities are observed
Experience in designing AV systems such as:
- Meeting rooms/ boardrooms / training rooms
- Public address systems
- Video and audio conferencing
- Digital signage
- Television distribution – satellite, terrestrial, cable (traditional/IPTV)
- Key areas of experience include corporate office buildings, schools and universities, convention centres, hotels, high quality residences
- Understanding of the latest digital systems (HDMI, DisplayPort, HD-SDI), content streaming
Soft Skills such as :
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Analytical and risk assessment abilities.
- Strong technical and troubleshooting skills.
A competitive compensation and benefits will be offered for the right candidate
Eligible applicants should be based in Japan with permission to work full-time in Japan.
To apply, please send your resume to Career@systemsGo.asia
|Job Category||Audio Visual, Project Management|
|Work Place||Tokyo Office|