systemsGo is seeking experienced B2B sales professionals who enjoy uncovering new opportunities for presenting IT solutions to new and existing clients. We value motivated, enthusiastic people who enjoy networking in professional business circles, are able to communicate articulately at the decision-maker / C-suite level, and are excited by technology and how it can help companies better achieve the business results they desire. We would like you to be the type of person who gets excited about closing a deal, and when done, has already made progress in closing the next one. Deep technical knowledge of IT is not required but helpful. You should be dependable, curious, and welcome new challenges.
systemsGo is an established and respected IT Consulting, IT Services and IT Project Management company headquartered in Tokyo. We mainly work with multi-national companies as their preferred technology and IT project management partner to help them establish and/or expand their business operations in key Asia locations.
In addition to the Tokyo headquarters, we have offices in Osaka, Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing and Sydney, and delivery capabilities in other key Asia cities such as Seoul, Taipei, KL, Hyderabad, Macau, Bangkok and Melbourne. Whilst your role will be based in Shanghai, your Client base will reach across the entire Asia Pacific region.
Sales and Business Development
- Identify and explore new IT infrastructure & IT Support sales opportunities.
- Pursue, develop and close key sales opportunities.
- Communicate with local / regional / global IT decision makers to position systemsGo as their preferred partner in China and across Asia.
- Call on potential clients to present the systemsGo Solution suite with view to meeting decision makers and presenting a proposal for services, and ultimately closing deals which engage leads as actual clients.
- Network in the international business community through local Chambers of Commerce, business networking events and associations, etc.
- Liaise with existing clients regarding contractual issues, including invoicing and renewals.
- Solicit additional business and further penetrate existing accounts with the aim of increasing sales of services and/or hardware and software procurement.
- Assist the delivery team to prepare proposals, submit quotations, and process orders.
- Monitor general client satisfaction with services provided.
- Ensure all data and information is kept up to date in internal processing and information management systems.
Marketing Research & Marketing
- Research market for useful business intelligence and present findings and opportunity value to Sales & Marketing Team and Executives
- Contribute to the development of marketing ideas and activities.
- Provide market feedback regarding competitive offerings and prospect needs.
- Create targeted sales materials.
Other tasks and projects as directed from your team and manager
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in business development/sales or other evidence of achieving results through structured personal effort.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve and exceed agreed objectives.
- Must be active and organized, show a strong sense of ownership, commitment, & resourcefulness and be a good team player.
- Basic business knowledge, especially related to investment in technology, including an understanding of Capex/Opex, TCO, ROI, etc.
- Understanding of IT infrastructure in relation to customers’ business is highly desirable, but training can be provided.
- Adept in use of office IT tools, particularly Windows, Outlook, Word and Excel
- English – Business Level
- Other Local Languages highly desirable, but not essential
- Base plus commission based on sales results
To apply, please send your resume to Career@systemsGo.asia
|Job Category||Marketing, Sales|