systemsGo is seeking an Engineer to join our Tokyo client support team. We are seeking experienced candidates with advanced to fluent level bilingual capabilities. Comfort working with Global IT team, by phone and email with ability to attend group meetings.
systemsGo is recognized for consistent high quality IT solutions combining local awareness with the ability to communicate with IT HQ staff abroad and implement global IT standards in a local context. Our experienced Service Delivery team, our well-honed business model and our strong understanding of assisting foreign companies in Asia ensures satisfied clients, repeat business and referrals.
- Provide ongoing onsite user support with a named client on fulltime basis.
- Follow instructions given by the Global IT management team lead to complete regular onsite support tasks.
- Troubleshoot the client’s internal IT infrastructure and network-related problems.
- Alert the Global IT management team of potential critical situations. Monitor critical client problems until they are resolved.
- Follow instructions given by the Team Lead or Project Manager to assist on projects for engineering tasks.
- Set up, install, configure and test computer and network systems as needed to complete projects on schedule.
- Assist the systemsGo sales team by collecting information on client systems and problems faced onsite Effectively communicate client status with systemsGo Account Executives and Engineering Services engineers.
- Utilize systemsGo ’s processes and methodologies to provide a consistent and competent level of service to the client.
- Actively build on IT and communication skills to improve on skill set and productivity
- At least 3 years or more experience in an IT end-user support or services provider environment
- Experience with installing, maintaining and supporting office end user environment – PCs, Printers, phones, conference equipment etc.
- Good knowledge on network infrastructure: structured cabling, circuits, network devices, etc.
- Customer Service – Able to describe issues clearly to end users and Clients’ Management. Summarize activities and results effectively communicate with clients regarding their requirements and concerns
- Work effectively in a team environment. Follow instructions and see them to completion in a timely fashion
- Able to work unsupervised and provide focused results
- Problem Solving – Ability to gather information; explore and eliminate alternatives; request and utilize assistance from other sources
- Strong Japanese skills (Business to Native)
- Strong English skills (Business to Native)
- A desire to further your knowledge and abilities
- Microsoft and Cisco certifications a strong plus.
To apply, please send your resume to Careers-Japan@systemsGo.asia
|Work Place||Tokyo Office|