systemsGo is seeking an IT Project Manager to join our in-house Projects Department. systemsGo specializes in IT Infrastructure projects for client throughout east Asia and Japan. Our core business is new office installations, office relocations, infrastructure installations and upgrades. The successful candidates will have an aptitude for all things IT related, be aware of local building codes in relation to IT, have broad experience in the Japanese IT industry, be professionally presentable and have a strong outgoing personality.
systemsGo is recognized for consistent high quality IT solutions combining local awareness with the ability to communicate with IT HQ staff abroad and implement global IT standards in a local context. Our experienced Service Delivery team, our well-honed business model and our strong understanding of assisting foreign companies in Asia ensures satisfied clients, repeat business and referrals.
- Assist with the pre-sales effort for new projects
- Design, price and propose projects for clients
- Vendor Management
- Client Site Management
- IT System Design
- Full responsibility for the project life cycle
- At least 5 years’ experience in the IT Infrastructure installation field
- At least 5 years’ Project Management experience in IT infrastructure related industry
- Strong Japanese skills (Business to Native)
- Strong English skills (Business to Native)
- Strong Knowledge of IT infrastructure and desktop environments
- Knowledge of office related Audio Visual system design and installation
- Knowledge of structured cabling, server room design, UPS and HVAC preferred
- Strong PC skills in Visio, Word, Excel, MS Project
- CAD operator experience would be desirable.
- PMP. Prince2 or similar industry standard Project Management qualifications would desired
To apply, please send your resume to Careers-Japan@systemsGo.asia
|Work Place||Tokyo Office|