systemsGo is growing rapidly and currently seeking an experienced Network Engineer who enjoys service delivery of our high-quality IT solutions to new and existing clients. We value self-motivated, enthusiastic professionals who get excited about the excellent professional services for our clients. You should be dependable, curious, and welcome new challenges.
You will work with a dedicated and energetic group of multi-lingual/multi-cultural professionals in an environment with opportunities to develop new knowledge and skills, and perform the responsibilities as listed.
systemsGo is recognized for consistent high quality IT solutions combining local awareness with the ability to communicate with IT HQ staff abroad and implement global IT standards in a local context. Our experienced Service Delivery team, our well-honed business model and our strong understanding of assisting foreign companies in Asia ensures satisfied clients, repeat business and referrals.
- Able to deliver technical presentation of systemsGo solutions. Explain capabilities, limitations with respect to client’s requirements.
- Develop specialist-level skills in network systems design, implementation, systems administration and troubleshooting based on field experience as well as certification credentials.
- Maximize network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades and collaborating with network architects on network optimization
- Set up, install, configure and test computer and network systems (routing and switching equipment, hosted IP voice services and firewalls)
- Provide consultancy to systemsGo clients on systems configuration, migration and operations issues.
- Serve as an escalation support resource for CISCO and other network-related problems with required.
- Alert systemsGo management of potential critical situations and monitor critical client problems until they are resolved.
- Work with Projects teams to define project scope and costs to prepare client proposal.
- Work with Sales teams to collect business and technical requirements from clients and design solutions to technically satisfy these requirements.
- Promote technical product knowledge to other Engineers through training sessions, mentoring and general interaction.
- Provide Regular Scheduled and ad hoc support to selected systemsGo clients
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/Computer Systems and Network preferred
- At least 3-5 years or more experience in an IT supports or services provider environment
- Well knowledge on network infrastructure: structured cabling, circuits, network devices, etc.
- Effectively communication skills, able to describe issues clearly and actively pursue enhancements to business processes to improve overall productivity.
- Result-oriented, able to work unsupervised to summarize activities and provide focused results in a timely manner
- Work effectively in teams with experience on Project management
- Strong Japanese skills (Business to Native)
- Intermediate or higher ability in English strongly preferred
- A desire to further your knowledge and abilities
Computer & Networks Skills
- Cisco Certification (CCENT), (CCNA), (CCNP), (CCIE)
- CompTLA Certifications & Juniper Network Certification
- Client system Microsoft certification
- Windows 7/8/10 MCP/MCITP, MCTS/MCDST, MCSA/MCSE highly desirable
- Office 365 environment
- VC support experience on Cisco WebEx / Zooms Polycom etc
- Windows Server experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft service (AD, DNS, DHCP, WSUS, GPO)
- Networking experience (checkpoint firewall and HP switches is a plus)
- Microsoft Azure management
To apply, please send your resume to Career@systemsGo.asia
|Work Place||Tokyo Office|