systemsGo is growing rapidly and currently seeking an experienced On-site IT Support Engineer, based in Singapore who enjoys service delivery of our high-quality IT solutions to new and existing clients. We value self-motivated, enthusiastic professionals who get excited about the excellent professional services for our clients. You should be dependable, curious, and welcome new challenges.
You will work with a dedicated and energetic group of multi-lingual/multi-cultural professionals in an environment with opportunities to develop new knowledge and skills, and perform the responsibilities as listed.
- Provide regular scheduled and ad hoc support for IT infrastructure and user desktop applications.
- Troubleshoot, monitor & report on critical problems to the client, Team Lead or Service Delivery Manager until they are resolved.
- Maintain and troubleshoot internal IT infrastructure including PC procurement and setup
- Utilize technical and communication skills to resolve onsite trouble tickets and end user support issues in an efficient manner and with a focus on customer service.
- Support and participate other ad-hoc Company’s initiatives, assignments and projects.
- Diploma/Degree preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant discipline
- At least 3 to 5 years’ working experience in an end-user desktop support role or service management role
- Strong working experience of the following areas: Windows 10, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Outlook, VPN software, SCCM, Symantec Endpoint protection, mobile device, network and various proprietary applications
- Familiar with remote desktop support
- Familiar with a variety of IT Service Desk concepts, practices, procedures and policies
- Experience in working with globally distributed users and support teams
- Technical Troubleshooting experience is a must
- Certification in ITIL v3 foundation is preferable. Other industry recognized qualification is desirable
- Experience and familiar with Cloud technology is a plus
- Good command of spoken or written English
The key competencies for this position include:
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact with business users at all levels in the organization
- Good organizational skills and excellent demonstrated troubleshooting and crisis management abilities
- Ability or the potential to take on higher level responsibilities
- Demonstrated willingness to go beyond the normal job requirements
- Ability to complete all tasks and projects in a timely manner within the established SLA time period
- Ability to conduct themselves in a mature and professional manner towards clients and co-workers (accountability, use of good judgment, provide proper follow-up)
- Able to work under pressure, good self-learning ability and ability to priorize planned and unplanned tasks
- Proactive and customer oriented. Personally committed to meet service quality standards
- Good interpersonal skills
To apply, please send your resume to Career@systemsGo.asia