systemsGo is looking for an experienced Regional Project Services Director, based in Tokyo/Hong Kong/Singapore/Shanghai to lead our Projects Division and manage a team of Project Managers across Asia managing Corporate IT Infrastructure projects for our clients. The role will report to the CEO.
Our clients include multinational companies in a ranges of sectors such as Legal, Hospitality, Insurance, Healthcare and Manufacturing. Projects range from new office setup projects, IT migrations, M&A integration. We assist in the initial consulting, design and fit outs and the span of a project can be from 4 months to 2 years.
Stakeholders are typically an IT department and facility management team in the client’s head office in North American or Europe and the local teams in Asia. We oversee works on the ground using domestic companies. As such projects are delivered often in a bilingual environment and most of our Project Managers are fluent in at least 2 languages.
You must have experience working with Multinationals and a solid understanding of Project Management methodologies including but not limited to quality control, risk management, security measures. standardization of procedures and rules plus well-developed understanding of financial modelling and strategy.
systemsGo is an established and respected IT Consulting, IT Services and IT Project Management company headquartered in Tokyo. We mainly work with multi-national companies as their preferred technology and IT project management partner to help them establish and/or expand their business operations in key Asia locations.
In addition to the Tokyo headquarters, we have offices in Osaka, Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing and Sydney, and delivery capabilities in other key Asia cities such as Seoul, Taipei, KL, Hyderabad, Macau, Bangkok and Melbourne. Whilst your role will be based in Tokyo, your Client base will reach across the entire Asia Pacific region.
- Manage the team. Hire, train, coach, manage as necessary ensuring the resources are assigned to appropriate projects, and are effectively utilized and as individuals they continually develop.
- Work with the sales team to develop business and execute on sales plans to bring in opportunities to bid on.
- Develop (or oversee) successful winning project proposals both in response to RFPs or proactive proactively develop project proposals based on demand or client requirements. Identify all tasks, required resources, lead-times, potential risk and appropriate mitigation plans. Cost the project, put the proposal together and present.
- Ensure successful delivery of projects. Develop and execute on project communication strategy for all stakeholders. Report on status, progress, metrics, risk, and deployment activities. Provide feedback to team members including sales team as may be required. Escalate issues as may be required. Ensure appropriate resources are available and can deliver.
- Utilize whatever best practice tools and processes are needed to maximize efficiency of the team, manage resource capacity, tracking utilization, resource management, and ensure as required project tracking tool align with other relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure the profitability of the project division. Work with the CEO and CFO on yearly planning activities, ensure project team is appropriately resourced and managed for the revenue achieved and meets the division profit targets.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 10 years+ similar working experience with 3 years+ leading teams experience.
- Sound knowledge of IT / AV / Security solutions, the underlying business requirements, and associated benefits and risks
- Excellent communication, negotiation, influence, presentation and customer service skills.
- Good Leadership and Inter-personal skills, ability to motivate and empower teams to achieve results and solving the problems.
- High level of quality of works, able to work independently for multi-projects achievement.
- Proficiency in English is a must, Chinese / Japanese is a plus
To apply, please send your resume to Career@systemsGo.asia
|Job Category||Marketing, Sales|