systemsGo is looking for an experienced Recruiter, based in Tokyo who is self-motivated, enthusiastic to get things done, enjoys team works together, and is excited by technology and how it can help companies better achieve the business results they desire.
You must have solid experience in MNC / IT Industry for the full-cycle Recruiting, partnering with the hiring managers for sourcing and qualifying high caliber candidates for systemsGo offices in Japan, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Australia and India.
You have to take ownership of the candidate experience, always looking to go above and beyond to provide a truly unique experience to candidates at any stage. while identifying opportunities to make our candidate journey more efficient and high quality.
Responsibilities including but not limited to the following:
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing phone screenings
- Develop job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements
- Perform reference checks as need
- Facilitate the offer process by extending the offer and negotiating employment terms
- Manage onboarding and new hire process
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- 5 years of recruiting experience preferred in MNC / IT Industry including management of multiple high-volume roles simultaneously.
- Proficiency in English and Japanese, ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Excellent recruiting, interviewing, organizational and project management skills
- Comfortable making decisions independently
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking and HRIS systems
- Ability to manage a wide range of relationships with a variety of hiring managers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Deep understanding of employment laws and regulations in Asia Pacific region
- Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing networks/platforms
A competitive compensation and benefits will be offered for the right candidate
To apply, please send your resume to Career@systemsGo.asia
|Job Category||Human Resources|
|Work Place||Tokyo Office|