Want to be valued, make a difference and be a part of something larger? Want to work with a team of professionals committed to shared goals? Desire to work in a flexible, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment? Want to work in International Business? Then send us your resume and prepare to take your sales career to the next level.
These are exceptional opportunities, may we suggest you do not wait before applying…
systemsGo is an established and respected IT Consulting, IT Services and IT Project Management company Head-Quartered in Tokyo. We work with mainly multi-national companies as their preferred technology and IT project management partner to help them establish and/or expand their business operations in key Asia locations.
In addition to Tokyo we have offices in Osaka, Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing & Sydney, and delivery capabilities in other key Asia cities such as Seoul, Taipei, KL, Hyderabad, Macau, Bangkok and Melbourne. Whilst your role will be based in Tokyo, your Client base could potentially reach across the entire Asia / APAC region.
We seek existing (or aspiring) B2B professional sales people who enjoy finding new opportunities in which to present IT solutions to Clients. Motivated, enthusiastic people who enjoy networking in professional business circles, are able to communicate articulately at the Decision-maker / C-level, and who are excited by technology and how it can help companies better achieve the results they seek. A person who gets excited about closing a deal, and when done, is already well advanced in closing the next one. Deep technical knowledge of IT is not required but helpful. You should be dependable, curious, and welcome new challenges.
Sales and Business Development (80%)
- Identify and explore new IT infrastructure & IT Support sales opportunities.
- Pursue, develop and close key sales opportunities
- Communicate with local / regional / global IT decision makers to position systemsGo as their preferred partner in Japan, and across Asia.
- Call potential clients to explain the systemsGo Solution suite with view to meeting decision makers and presenting a Proposal for services, and ultimately closing a deal to engage them as actual clients.
- Network in the Foreign Business Community through Chambers of Commerce, Business Networking Circles/Associations, etc.
Account Management (15%)
- Liaise with existing clients for contractual issues, including invoicing and renewals.
- Solicit additional business and penetrate existing accounts to increase sales of services and/or hardware and software procurement.
- Assist the delivery team to prepare proposals, submit quotations and process orders.
- Monitor general client satisfaction with services provided.
- Ensure all data and information is kept up-to-date in internal processing and information management systems
- Research market to uncover business intelligence and present findings and opportunity value to Sales & Marketing Team and Executive Management.
- Contribute to the development of Marketing ideas & activities.
- Other tasks and projects as directed from your team and manager.
Required Skills, Attributes & Experience
- Must be independent, self-motivated and enjoy meeting people.
- Have an active and organized approach to building and maintaining professional relationships.
- Demonstrate a proven track record in sales and exceeding targets, or show similar progressive success and development in another role type.
- An ability to listen, consult, and then negotiate and close deals.
- Understanding of IT infrastructure in relation to customers’ business is highly desirable but on-going professional development and training will be provided.
Give it a Go, a career with systemsGo!
To apply, please send your resume to Careers-Japan@systemsGo.asia
|Work Place||Tokyo Office|